New year, new outlook



Had great holidays, and am now back at it. Noah's Art Camp resumes!  Along with many other projects I'm still building (yes the page linked is under construction).  This will be the year of 'shipping' as Seth Godin would call it.


Our exercises this week focus on different materials.  The one I'm currently focusing on is metal, but would love some suggestions for other materials if anyone can think of any great ones that deal with light in interesting ways!

I'm not spending very much time worrying about proportions - this is primarily an exercise in rendering.  Also, I'm currently in my yearly Lord of the Rings trilogy rewatching. It's been over a year so I'm past due. Great screen caps from many, many films found here.  

Happy new year everyone!  Let's make one filled with art, in whatever form you manifest it.



No comments:

Post a Comment