Anima Healthi Video #2 - Vitamin A

I've completed the second animation for my Anima Healthi web series under my ArtStory platform.  

For those who are hearing about this for the first time, this is a personal project of mine to fuse together my two passions of art and food/nutrition.

Anima Healthi comes from the term Anima Mundi which means the 'world soul' in several belief systems.

I hope you enjoy this video, and if you do, I'd love if you could support my Patreon campaign here so I can make more.


Here is the previous video I did on Vitamin D:






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete